The Ramada Encore City Centre is Leicester's newest hotel, opened in January 2012, this city centre hotel is within easy walking distance to Leicester train station and city centre attractions.
The striking and contemporary hotel is next to the new Curve theatre in the city's trendy Cultural Quarter, and a stroll away from the new Richard III visitor centre.
With spacious bedrooms, all with walk in showers, the rooms have a modern and clean feel with everything you need, whether you are visiting for business or leisure.
On the ground floor there is a stylish bar and bistro restaurant opening on to the pavement of Halford Street. Food and drink is served all day ranging from paninis and sandwiches to pasta dishes and steaks.
In addition to this there is a modern and open HUB lounge to relax in, serving Costa Coffee all day.
The Ramada Encore Hotel Leicester City Centre will be a great base for your stay in Leicester with inspirational shopping just a 5 minute walk away at the Highcross Shopping Centre and Europes largest open air covered market.
The Ramada Encore Hotel Leicester City Centre also offers free WiFi Internet Access and hard-wired internet access, with digital TV's and tea/coffee making facilities in each room.
NCP car parking is available at the Rutland Centre on Halford Street approximately 30 yards away with concessionary charges for guests staying at the hotel of £8.40 for 24 hours.
Alternatively, the hotel has a limited number of exclusive parking spaces available underneath the hotel, charged at £25 pounds per day. Please contact the hotel directly to book these, (Subject to availability)
Subject to Availability Children welcome from any age.
Search availability for Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre and book online
|Book through Go Leicestershire||MAR
Availability updated on 21 Mar 17 at 14:25
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Air conditioning
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- On street/public parking
Subject to Availability Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (ie without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Baby changing facilities
- Restaurant / café well lit and suitable for people with sight impairments
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system
- Entrance is well lit
- Automatic door at the main entrance
Please let us know in advance where possible of any specific dietary requirements
SK 590044 52.63417 -1.12892
The hotel is located on Charles Street on the corner of Rutland Street and Halford Street and is signposted Cultural Quarter.
Car Parking is located at the NCP Rutland Centre (LE1 1TQ) on Halford Street
Take Junction 22 of M1 A50/A511, take 1st exit from roundabout to A50. Go
over 5 roundabouts. Turn left at Vaughan Way/A594. Follow A594. Go over 1 roundabout.
Turn right into Charles Street. At the next traffic lights turn right into Rutland Street. Take
first left into Yeoman Street for vehicle drop off point outside the back of the hotel or travel on to the Rutland Street NCP car park on Halford Street.
Leave the M1 at junction 22, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the
A50 (signposted Leicester, Markfield) At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A50, At
roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A50, At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A50
(signposted Leicester) At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A50 (signposted Leicester)
At Groby Road roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A50 (signposted City Centre) At traffic
signals continue forward onto the A50 (signposted City Centre) At traffic signals turn left
onto the A594 (signposted Central Ring North and East) At St Margarets Church, traffic
signals continue forward onto the A594 (signposted Central Ring Road North) Burley’s
Flyover, Keep in right hand lane then bear right onto Flyover (signposted Central Ring East
A594) At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A594 (signposted Central Ring, Market
Harborough A6) At traffic signals continue on keeping in the right hand lane. At the traffic signals turn right onto Charles Street signposted Cultural Quarter. Take the second right at the traffic signals onto Rutland Street, take the first left into Yeoman Street for vehicle drop off point outside the back of the hotel or travel on to the Rutland Street NCP car park on Halford Street.