Hotel Maiyango is a stunning 14 bedroom boutique hotel setting a new standard in city centre accommodation in the heart of Leicester. The contemporary rooms and suite provide the relaxed luxury surroundings whether it is for a business stay over or a romantic weekend escape.
The hotel’s spectacular 3rd floor roof top terrace bar and meeting space overlooking the city is perfect for meetings.
Good Hotel Guide Award 2013.
The Good Food Guide 2013
Winner of the Best Leicestershire Breakfast Award 2010.
East Midlands Tourism Enjoy England Excellence Awarded Gold for best Small Hotel/Townhouse and Gold for best Taste of the Region 2010.
East Midlands Tourism Enjoy England Excellence Awarded Silver for Taste of Region, Small Hotel and Outstanding Customer Service 2009.
Children welcome from any age.
Search availability for Hotel Maiyango and book online
|Book through Go Leicestershire||MAR
Availability updated on 21 Mar 17 at 10:02
|Book through other agents||Thu 30th Mar||Price Per|
|£99 to £109||room||Book Now|
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Totally non-smoking
- Disabled facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- CD player
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
SK 583045 52.63521 -1.13925
Located in the heart of the city centre, Hotel Maiyango Restaurant is located on the corner of St Nicholas Place and Highcross Street (Opposite the BBC headquarters) There are two large carparks very close by, these are the NCP St Nicholas Circle car park, next to the Holiday Inn, and John Lewis car park.
Narberth, Pa, United Kingdom
04 August 2016
“Lovely accommodations but oh, the noise!”
The Hotel Maiyango is a really beautiful place -- the rooms are spacious, the facilities are modern, and the feel is hip without trying too hard. The food at the restaurant was some of the best I've had in not only Leicester but the London region! Unfortunately, our stay was marred by excessive noise. The first night, there was a party going on until 3am. Not at the hotel, but on the street the hotel overlooks. The second night they moved us up to get away from the street noise, but then we were directly under their party/reception space and we heard footsteps all night. So virtually no sleep was had, which was a problem because I had to get up each morning and leave by 8am, which unfortunately coincided with the start of the breakfast. They said they could deliver it early, but this cost 5pounds. So no, I would not return to this hotel.