Ramada Encore Leicester
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK
The Ramada Encore is Leicester's newest hotel, opened in January 2012, this city centre hotel is within easy walking distance to Leicester train station and city centre attractions.
FREE UPGRADE! - Guests staying on the City Chic and Richard III Packages will be upgraded to our Executive Bedrooms (Subject to availability) and will also include a free chocolate bar on arrival.
The striking and contemporary hotel is next to the new Curve theatre in the city's trendy Cultural Quarter.
With spacious bedrooms, all with walk in showers, the rooms have a modern and clean feel with everything you need, whether you are visiting for business or leisure.
On the ground floor there is a stylish bar and bistro restaurant opening on to the pavement of Halford Street. Food and drink is served all day ranging from paninis and sandwiches to pasta dishes and steaks.
We offer 25% OFF FOOD OR DRINK from 12 - 3pm and again at 5 - 8pm everyday.
In addition to this there is a modern and open HUB lounge to relax in, serving Costa Coffee all day.
The Ramada Encore Hotel Leicester will be a great base for your stay in Leicester with inspirational shopping just a 5 minute walk away at the Highcross Shopping Centre and Europes largest open air covered market.
The Ramada Encore Hotel Leicester also offers free WiFi Internet Access and hard-wired internet access, with digital TV's and tea/coffee making facilities in each room.
NCP car parking is available at the Rutland Centre on Halford Street approximately 30 yards away with concessionary charges for guests staying at the hotel of £8 for 24 hours.
Alternatively, the hotel has a limited number of exclusive parking spaces available underneath the hotel, charged at £25 pounds per day. Please contact the hotel directly to book these, (Subject to availability)
For further details see
Subject to Availability. Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SK 590044 Lat: 52.63417 Long: -1.12892
The hotel is located on Charles Street on the corner of Rutland Street and Halford Street and is signposted Cultural Quarter.
Car Parking is located at the NCP Rutland Centre (LE1 1TQ) on Halford Street
Take Junction 22 of M1 A50/A511, take 1st exit from roundabout to A50. Go
over 5 roundabouts. Turn left at Vaughan Way/A594. Follow A594. Go over 1 roundabout.
Turn right into Charles Street. At the next traffic lights turn right into Rutland Street. Take
first left into Yeoman Street for vehicle drop off point outside the back of the hotel or travel on to the Rutland Street NCP car park on Halford Street.
Leave the M1 at junction 22, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the
A50 (signposted Leicester, Markfield) At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A50, At
roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A50, At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A50
(signposted Leicester) At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A50 (signposted Leicester)
At Groby Road roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A50 (signposted City Centre) At traffic
signals continue forward onto the A50 (signposted City Centre) At traffic signals turn left
onto the A594 (signposted Central Ring North and East) At St Margarets Church, traffic
signals continue forward onto the A594 (signposted Central Ring Road North) Burley’s
Flyover, Keep in right hand lane then bear right onto Flyover (signposted Central Ring East
A594) At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A594 (signposted Central Ring, Market
Harborough A6) At traffic signals continue on keeping in the right hand lane. At the traffic signals turn right onto Charles Street signposted Cultural Quarter. Take the second right at the traffic signals onto Rutland Street, take the first left into Yeoman Street for vehicle drop off point outside the back of the hotel or travel on to the Rutland Street NCP car park on Halford Street.
- On street/public parking
- Private parking
- American Express accepted
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Coach parties welcomed
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Conference facilities
- Disabled facilities
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Designated smoking area
- Totally non-smoking
- Television available
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Electric shaver points
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
Subject to Availability. Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (ie without steps)
- Entrance is well lit
- Automatic door at the main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Baby changing facilities
- Restaurant / café well lit and suitable for people with sight impairments
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system
Please let us know in advance where possible of any specific dietary requirements