Leicester and Leicestershire Tourism Forum 2015
The Forum provided city and county tourism businesses – including hotels, B&Bs, other accommodation providers, visitor attractions, restaurants, bars and museums - with updates on the latest developments and opportunities to help them grow their business in 2015.
A series of presentations focused on subjects including enhancing the experience for visitors to the reinterment of King Richard III in March 2015 and beyond, the launch of a new Quality Charter and a new Online Customer Satisfaction Survey that will enable visitors and guests to feed back on local tourism businesses.
The afternoon session concentrated on an industry consultation by the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership and district-based businesses were able to review and help to influence local blueprints for tourism priorities.
- To view the Visitor Survey, visit www.talktous.direct
- You can complete the LLEP's Tourism and Hospitality Business Survey online at www.llep.org.uk/sectorplans
- Click here to access the Deloitte, ‘Tourism: jobs and growth’ report, commissioned by VisitBritain
- Click here to download the Leicester Economic Action Plan
- Click here to download the Leicester Tourism Action Plan
- Click here to download the Leicester Tourism Action Plan presentation from Sarah Harrison, City Centre Director
- Click here to download Quality Charter for Tourism providers
- Click here to buy an enhanced entry on the www.goleicestershire.com website
For more details, contact Janine Williams at Leicester Shire Promotions on 0116 225 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org