Hospitality and Tourism Masterclass
11am-2pm, 4th November 2015, Ramada Encore Leicester
VisitEngland, in partnership with Leicester Shire Promotions, is hosting a Hospitality and Tourism Masterclass as part of the Leicester Business Festival 2015.
This free seminar is open to tourism businesses across the East Midlands. The event will be a great opportunity to hear from award winning local tourism businesses, gather top tips from tourism experts and network with other operators.
The masterclass will comprise:
· best practice sharing from innovative local businesses
· top tips from VisitEngland experts
· networking lunch
· 1 to 1 themed clinics with the experts
Confirmed speakers to date include:
· James Berresford, Chief Executive VisitEngland – latest tourism trends and research
· Ross Calladine, VisitEngland – how to tap into the Purple Pound
· Pam Foden, VisitEngland – making the most of your TripAdvisor listing
· Rob McCready, VisitEngland – What makes a great visitor experience?
· Chas Bishop, CEO of National Space Centre