Refine your search...
The Heritage Centre gives an interpretation of the Battle of Bosworth giving a complete insight into medieval times; film theatre, book and gift shop, information point.
One of the Midlands premier historical sites, Bosworth Battlefield witnessed the death of a King and saw the end of the 30 year power struggle for the throne of England. Was King Richard III, who lost his life and crown at Bosworth, a noble warrior or murdering crookback who ordered the death of the Princes in the Tower? And who was Henry Tudor whose success at Bosworth gave birth to the powerful Tudor dynasty bringing two of our most famous monarchs, Henry VIII and Elizabeth I to the throne?
Family of two adults and two children £21.50, family of one adult and two children £17.50, adult over 16 years old £7.95, child 3 to 15 years old £4.75, concessions £7.00, under 3s free.
Season Tickets (includes free car parking):
Family (2 adults 2 children) £52.00
Adult (over 16 years old) £22.00
Child (3 to 16 years old) £12.00
Special charges apply on event days.
Group rates available. School rates available.
Car park £2.50
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users