As you browse click on this symbol to add entries to your shortlist.
The print shortlist button generates a printable PDF showing full details of each entry in your shortlist.
Refine your search...
All of our bedrooms are very spacious with queen size beds and families may be accommodated in our double double bedded rooms or a room with one double bed and a sofa bed. Pets are not accepted.
-Dining and Leisure
The hotel has a fully equipped LivingWell Health Club with an 18m indoor heated swimming pool. Our dining facilities include Flavours restaurant; offering Full Hilton breakfast in the morning, table d'hote and a la carte menus and our Court Bar which offers a range of light meals and Costa coffees. Price range £10.00 - £25.00
-Stay Play and Explore Family Fun Tickets
Tickets can be used at any 3 of the 5 attractions; no need to decide on attraction choice before you arrive. Tickets are valid until the end of the year. Stay, Play and Explore package can only be booked through www.stayplayexplore.co.uk in order for tickets to be generated.
Check in is from 3pm (early arrival subject to availability) but luggage drop off and ticket pick up is available any time on the day of arrival. Check out is at 12 noon.
The hotel operates chargeable car parking at £5 per night for residents. If staying on the Stay Play and Explore Family Fun package then parking charges are included in the package.
Children welcome from any age.
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Electric shaver points
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Designated smoking area
- Vegetarian diet available
- Staff fluent in Italian
- American Express accepted
- Staff fluent in Chinese
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Euros accepted
- Staff fluent in Polish
- Cots available
- Central heating
- Gym on site
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Children welcome
- WiFi or internet access
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Satellite TV
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Disabled facilities
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Sauna onsite
- Lounge for residents' use
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Gym/leisure centre
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Baby changing facilities
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as vibrating pads (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training
Hendon, United Kingdom
21 November 2015
“Great facilities for children.”
The hotel was great for children. The only negative points would be a) the shower curtain in the bathroom should be replaced with a screen and b) the beds, which were wholly uncomfortable. In fact, I'm not sure any of the springs still worked and it was possibly the worst bed I've ever slept in!
Reply from Hilton Leicester at 24 Nov 2015
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Guestlink. I was sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met and apologise for the disappointment this caused. Your feedback has been shared with our head housekeeper for immediate review.
I hope this stay will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.
Thank you again for your feedback.