Introduction to Nenette Chocolates
I am a chocolatier, with ten years’ experience, based in South Leicestershire and have a passion for chocolate that I feel many of you share. I make luxury chocolates to suit any occasion or celebration and for every day treats and indulgences which are available to buy direct (please refer to the contact page on my website) or via a number of shops in the region. All my chocolates are gluten-free. Dairy-free truffles, suitable also for vegan diets, are also available on request.
Demonstrations and Workshops
If you are looking for something different then why not consider learning more about chocolate and having a go making your own chocolates with Nenette?
Nenette Chocolates provides
• Demonstrations with some ‘audience participation’ which take around one hour to an hour and a half for groups of up to 20 people and
• Workshops where you can also have a go at making your own truffles. You should allow up to around 3 hours for workshops which can accommodate groups of up to 10.
Both demonstrations and workshops can be organised at your chosen location which can be discussed
Both the workshops and demonstrations provide:
• An introduction to chocolate, its origins and history
• Understanding ‘how to taste chocolate’ including an opportunity to taste a range of single origin chocolate from around the world’s growing regions
Demonstrations: show you how to
• temper chocolate and
• make a tray of truffles using a ganache filling which you can then sample, putting into practice the newly learned tasting techniques!
Workshops: working alongside Nenette, you will gain an insight into
• Tempering and moulding chocolate and make ganache fillings
• make your own tray of chocolate truffles to take home and impress your friends
Demonstrations – £5 per head, £50 for ingredients, equipment set-up and tidy/clear-up fee plus expenses to cover mileage to the venue as appropriate
Workshops - £45 per head. Aprons, equipment and ingredients are provided and each person takes away the chocolates that they have made